I alway get emotional easily especially when Thursday comes, i think, BMPP has given me a lot of hard times and I am giving my best to win over the challenges every week. I can cry for nth. almost every week something bad will happen, not really bad, just that It cause some impact that my heart pains everytime I think of It. wth i shall stop that. dun ask me what happen, long story to go and I don't wanna to walk you through again. All these are just psychological effects and I know I will get over them, soon. I will try my best to stay here as long as i could, this place is lovely, people are lovely, they give you positive comments, they acknowledged your work, and that makes me happy. 'well done' & 'you did a great job' & 'thank you'. ahahaha how I love to hear those. Neil and John gave my group a lot of good comments, hey ang mohs are very generous in giving compliments or i should say they are very polite XD eventhough we really did smth bad.
heart adelaide.
ok now that I am back to the cheerful devil.B. now it's time to do my advertising tutorial.
No comments:
Post a Comment