Organized by UniSa Student Exchange Society.
the final fling of the semester before final exam (in 3 weeks time)
theme : Masquerade Ball
venue: Colonel Light Hotel which is not a hotel but a pub
time: 3 hours after submitted my advertising & CISB assignments...de-stress.
my hot babes
Our group
in purple mask.
either my light make-up did a good job, or STP's super-high-definition camera had the best shooting mode ^^
LLW helped me got the mask when I was busy finishing the advertising assgn =)
loves Zebby's mask. mystic.
and Josephine's butterfly mask was exotic too.
loves Zebby's mask. mystic.
and Josephine's butterfly mask was exotic too.
more babes and gents. and colourful masks.
don't look like me at all. now I know why girls like cherry lips when camwhoring.
your face looks thin.
happy LW & WL =)
........
the weather is cold enough outside when we walked back to the campus.
exhaling the hot CO2,
amazingly fun.
(if you get what I meant lol)
picture credits: zling, STP, zebby & devil.b










No comments:
Post a Comment