Saturday, July 3, 2010

Partay partay partay

Exam has over.
I feel grateful that I manage to attend 3 events just in ONE night,
it ended up that I got a headache & had to rest in the room
while everyone was having fun outside in Samuel's apartment.

In our apartment before going to the pubcrawl,
Joe has brought a French champagne to cheer the post exam celebration.

marketing pubcrawl at the Austral.

I am proud with the pubcrawl tee
at Electric Light Hotel.
the pub was amazing with its interior design.
My fellow Personal Selling team mate,
Grady who is heading to the USA.
will miss him lots :(

after that, Sam's place. with all the beautiful ladies =)
watched football match.
played Melvin's Star Wars limited edition toys,
that cost around AUD199 o.0


We're seriously a bunch of crazy people when we got together.
I will miss Rin a lot too she's going back to Bangkok *sobbs*
our sweet and cheerful friend will be missed..

almost 23 hours non-sleep for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment