Thursday, September 30, 2010

Searching my direction

Just the day after the trip and I start working days&nights completing my major assignment (the mother of marketing horror- a full marketing plan.)

Hell yeah I've been brainstorming throughout the week, typing typing n typing, chasing after the tram back to the city, eating, continue doing work, playing game/watching vid (short break), sleeping (my favourite part)...

I wonder why my timing always wrong. It ended up Im having many crazy chase-tram moments with friends. Bel said running has made her awake haha poor team mebers they're so exhausted except me. Im could be obssessed with assignments until both of them talked to me 'weiling you should get a rest, STOP DOING WORK! dont you feel tired?'
TIRED? nope I'm on the peak of assignment rush XD

But Im loving my assignment. it's heavy loaded but Im keen to carry out all the works except financial part pfff. Im super energetic thats because it's marketing, and this morning we had a date with Carl ~ <3
wohoo *slap* it's a MEETING NOT DATE

Partly it's also due to my first visit to the research institute office.
Yeh Im so excited it's been my dream to really get to see the environment of our uni's marketing researchers working into.  Carl showed us the meeting room which we're going to have our final presentation in it. At that point of time he swiped his access card and the glass door flung open, I could feel tonnes of pressure on my shoulder as we walked in. TENSION. my team members feeling the same too. that that that room is SCARY and huge. wth wth wth. 'So this is where you're gonna present your mktg plan infront of me and the board of directors..' wth wth wth wth...and rumour said that John will be in the BOD list too shit he's a mktg genius we're doooooooomed. and fellow senior ppl fr our mktg sch. wth wth wth wth wth wth wth wth.

After the meeting, he led us out from the office, holding the opened door for the ladies (so gentleman. you dont get this treatement from your lecturer back in malaysia !) ..I saw one of the professors in one of the rooms as we passed by. I know her, she's the course coordinator for my favourite subject Advertising, a very successful researcher and what we're learning now are based on their research studies. The office was awesome, my marketing idols are there hahaha (fanatic enough)

My lecturers and tutors so far they've been such excellent& professional teachers. I wish to be part of them. Sarah got her summer vacation scholarship and get to work with the institute whoa I must say that she's a brilliant woman, and she asked me to apply too but Im just too scared. haha.
I guess Im still afraid and dislike to work alone XD
As Bel mentioned in the plan, TEAM SPIRIT, even Carl likes the idea =)

No comments:

Post a Comment