Dear Devilbabies,
" You’re going to be fine.
Sure you’re a little moody, and a little crazy, and a little unsure of everything you want.
(Being honest, who isn’t?) But you’re fine.
The answers will come. You will understand what you’re supposed to be doing.
You’ll find someone to love. And he will love you with all that he could.
And you’ll figure it out eventually.
You will, and you know it.
In the meantime, keep smiling."----------depicted from a lovely and inspirational website
Despite one of the birthday wishes does not come true this year,
I'll keep wishing for it to be happened,
year by year.
Love,
Self
I found it funny the way guys saying my name. some come with tones (I dont know why but I cant help but laughing). some slow and steady. some sounded exactly like my chinese name (im impressed cuz they never learnt mandarin). some sounded as-if we're playing hide n seek, n you're looking for me that type of calling. More ridiculously, some even asked why I never have an english name to make them easier to address with but I insisted them to remember my full name. If ang moh can do it why not you !? Neil & Stine (my tutors) , Sarah & Grady (my classmates) pronounced my name so darn accurately.
no doubt I absolutely love my name cause they made it sounded pretty (^_^) with the accent and all ~
urgh I miss my class. Stine has a 1GB or more brain memory that she could rmb our Asian students name right at the 3rd week of tutorials. Im amazed. Unlike Neil, the last crazy thing he asked us to do is to slap each other's faces wth since that day sarah n I never attend his tute anymore. bye neil. what I wanted to say is, love what your parents has given to you, your name is your identity, that makes YOU special. and thats why i easily falling for random ppl who pronounce my name in a special way, i may forget how u look like, what your name etc but i'll never forget how you say my name.
No comments:
Post a Comment