Saturday, March 9, 2013

Random thought on Saturday night

Why would it be Saturday ??

Well, I guess that's just because I have just came back from home to workplace,
 from being with family back to the rented room all by myself,
from home-cooked food to not-sure-what-to-eat-tonight or up-to-you-meals blah blah blah

Hold on.

I'm not saying that I feel lonely but, being alone has provide me ample time to think about many things.

FUTURE

What would I be in five years time?

Whether it would be a foolish decision to stay in Kelantan..like forever ?

Will I finally getting to know someone that I like so much about him?

or just end up with 阿狗阿喵 and hv kids and get busy with 师奶 lifestyle?

or working hard to manage own business ?

I think the last thought is more likely to be happened heheh actually I don't mind as long as I'm with my beloved parents cause I am loving them more week by week

....3 hrs pass easily.....

After all the bullshit thinking's, no way, its SUNDAY tomorrow !!! working day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment