This is Devil.B's first time to disapprove of rounding system.
what difference can a rounding system makes ?
from 10.8 to 11marks
from 10.45 to 11marks.
and my marks ?
I got 11.4375,
after one decimal place of rounding up,
still got a 11.
sighing.
almost get to be the top student in my Personal Selling tutorial class in terms of participation marks.
no one got 11marks over 15 before rounded up yeah.
oh well, after the rounding up,
we are equal.
more students are on the 11-range.
just accept the fact.
that Luck lady is not on your side, Devil.B.
Perhaps she decided to drop by during my bmpp paper,
that would be good!
---------edited------------
Perhaps she heard my call.
Within ten minutes after I posted my blog post,
I received Melanie's email regarding the advertising report assignment return.
Cheers, my proposal is going to be submitted to Wokinabox management for real consideration
on their marketing and advertising campaign throughout Australia !
I am sure that there are heaps of better proposals prepared by other students being picked.
This is amazing and I feel happy for the rest too (such as Sara...etc) =)
Next sem: Australia oyster industry in local and international market! (ok that's international marketing subject's assignment, which I am NOT interested to study anymore, but haven't drop my enrollment...hmmmm)
No comments:
Post a Comment