I am amazed by Yunho's photoshoot.
as always, he looked great and stunninng.
he changed a lot since after TVXQ stopped their group activities.
But I am proud of everyone of them
whom try to do their best in their entertainment career
despite no longer performing as the Five TVXQ.
I miss those crazy times,
surfing the forums/website for their latest news,
anticipating their new music video and overplaying it once the vid was out.
be the first to run to the music store to grab their latest album.
of course, posters too.
but things change,
people will change too.
those good times will never happen anytime soon.
I have troubles finding magazines from Korea here,
except for the monthly local magazine,
just like the one they have it in Ampang.
perhaps I shall give it a try on local korean shops.
--------------------------
A fresh song to start the day ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment