it becomes 'dessert'.
hence, the cure for stress is dessert.
however, it seems to me that Dessert is not helpful,
It gained my weight,
and gives me MORE stress.
when study stress comes,
especially at these times (exam period)
I tend to have constipation (hahaha laugh if u want to)
two-three days no toilet visit (scary huh)
fr studnet's lounge's window. Winter. grr.
but yesterday and today was good
either it was because the heaps pizza that I had at campus till my stomach was fully-loaded,
or because the cup of hot capuccino this afternoon (my stomach can't handle caffein, seriously)
or thats because of my bmpp tutor Amanda.
every single words came fr her mouth makes me scared, terrified, stressed.
but without her, I dunno how to start study bmpp it's so hard to do my revision.
I miss her accent. her life stories.
My major research essay was marked, y-a-y ! I passed.
when you're here,
i feel miserable,
in the way that your presence had pressured me.
I lost my mind.
when you're not here,
i feel miserable too,
in the way that I can't find my motivation anywhere else.
I lost my mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment